What is the correct spelling for SALERIEY?
This word (Saleriey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SALERIEY
- calorie A concern is that excessive consumption of chocolate may promote high calorie intake and weight gain, a risk factor for many diseases, including cardiovascular disease.
- celerity He analyzed every subject he investigated, passing through the opening avenues of literature with astonishing celerity.
- celery The prejudice, however, which exists against onions, asparagus, and celery should not be heeded; all of them are harmless, and celery thoroughly cooked with milk is very wholesome.
- salaried You see, I have a high-salaried job and could have been married before this.
- salary One can't go far on a salary of three thousand francs a year, when one has to pay seven hundred francs' rent out of it.
- salerno The high grounds, which extend from Castel-a-Mare, to the point of Minerva towards the island of Caprea, and from the promontory that divides the bay of Naples from that of Salerno, are of lime-stone.
- Salaries Salaries have been reduced and there are always those content to take the places at the lower figure.