What is the correct spelling for SALLERY?
This word (Sallery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SALLERY
- celery Open three cans of tomatoes, put them in a saucepan with four chopped onions, a cupful of chopped celery tops, if you have them, bring to a boil, add the juice of a lemon, a level tablespoonful of salt, ten drops of Tabasco sauce, the juice of a lemon, or two tablespoonfuls of vinegar, and the gelatin.
- gallery We found every one assembled in the gallery outside the chapel. Seeking universal mastery Should i put platrum plaques on my wall like a latin art gallery – Thousands by chino xl
- raillery But Lucilius had much more than this power of personal raillery , exercised with the force supplied and under the restraints imposed by an energetic social and political life.
- saddlery Merchandise received from them, takes employment from the poor of France; ours gives it: theirs is brought in, the last stage of manufacture; ours in the first: we bring our tobaccos to be manufactured into snuff, our flax and hemp into linen and cordage, our furs into hats, skins into saddlery , shoes, and clothing; we take nothing till it has received the last hand.
- salary This gained me his warmest admiration, an increase of salary , and a firm footing in his family circle.
- sally And Sally tells me at the Exchange they like your work so well they are asking for more.
- salter Some have maintained that the Mississippi river caused it; but this theory is upset by the fact that the stream is salt-salter even than the sea-while the river is fresh.
- salver He brought me a card upon a salver .
- scullery Then he ventured indoors-listened, and heard nothing-looked into kitchen, scullery , parlor and found nothing; went up at last into the bedroom-it was empty.
- seller "I have written to Mr. Carey, in Philadelphia, Book-seller there, to forward on to you, if he has them, the two Volumes of the Revolutionary Poems, published in Philadelphia in the Summer of 1809, and which you wished to regain, since the loss of your Copies in the conflagration at Washington last year.
- sellers If the wage-earners and first-hand producers had received purchasing power sufficient to enable them to take up their numerical proportion of the total product offered in the market, it would have been cleared of goods without any effort on the part of sellers , for the buyers would have sought the sellers and been enough to buy all.
- silvery Who finally led the conversation, or what was actually said at first, he has no more recollection than the man in the moon, for he only heard the silvery music of a single voice.
- slavery And what a day of torture to fastidious Edward Percy, who would have welcomed any third presence, even Cora or John Arthur-any one, anything, was better than that long slavery at the feet of a painted and too-visibly ancient mistress.
- slurry Among other innovations, Argonne scientists helped develop an ice slurry to cool the organs of heart attack victims, described what makes diamonds slippery at the nanoscale level, and discovered a superinsulating material that resists the flow of electric current more completely than any other previous material.
- Mallory I wa'n't missin' any of his calls that mornin'; for a partic'lar friend of mine was in there-Skid Mallory .
- Valery No more was said on the mysterious topic of Miss Anne Valery .
- homesteaded =-R. F. Harman, formerly of the County of Cork, Ireland, homesteaded in the North Battleford district in 1903, with $50.00 capital.
147 words made from the letters SALLERY
4 letter words made from SALLERY:aery, ally, ares, arey, arse, aryl, ayer, ayre, ealy, earl, easy, ells, elya, eral, erya, esla, eyas, eyra, laye, layl, layr, lays, leal, lear, lely, lery, leyl, leys, llay, llyr, llys, lyra, lyre, rale, rall, rase, rayl, real, reay, rely, reys, rlly, ryas, ryes, ryle, ryll, sale, seal, sear, seay, sell, seya, slay, slye, syll, yale, yall, year, yeas, yell, yrsa, yser.
3 letter words made from SALLERY:ale, all, als, are, asl, ayr, ear, ell, era, esr, lay, lea, ler, ley, lye, ras, ray, res, rya, rye, say, sea, sle, sly, yea, yes.
5 letter words made from SALLERY:alers, alery, alley, arsey, aryls, ayler, ayles, aysel, earll, early, ellas, ellys, eyras, laers, laser, layer, leary, leral, leray, llera, llyra, lyase, lyles, lyrae, lyras, lyres, rally, rasey, rayes, rayle, reals, realy, reasy, relay, relly, resay, ryall, ryals, ryles, saler, sally, sarel, sayel, sayle, sealy, searl, selar, selly, selya, seral, slyer, sylar, syler, sylla, yales, yaser, years, yella, yells.