What is the correct spelling for SALLON?
This word (Sallon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SALLON
- allen Here is the Prince's, Sir G. Askue's, Sir Thomas Teddiman's, Sir Christopher Mings, Sir Joseph Jordan, Sir William Barkeley, Sir Thomas Allen , and Captain Harman's, as also the Duke of Albemarle's; and will be my Lord Sandwich's, Sir W. Pen's, and Sir Jeremy Smith's.
- balloon Just over their heads the balloon was ascending for the first time and its great glistening bulk hung just above the tree tops, and the men in different regiments, picking their way along the trail, gazed up at it open-mouthed.
- galleon Of all about him none understood him so well as Bobby Galleon .
- gallon For instance, 5 pounds for a 36 gallon barrel of beef, 6d.
- sailing And yet,-you disappeared so long ago, never being heard of after-" "After sailing away upon the storm for which I had waited and prayed, for so many weary, heart-sick months!"
- sailor So he could reply like a sailor .
- salerno The other was the Cagliari affair: the Cagliari, a Sardinian merchant ship, which carried the ill-fated expedition of Pisacane to Sapri, was captured by the Neapolitan Government, and the crew, two of whom were English, were taken in chains to Salerno .
- saline Used as a grazing crop, saltbush can grow in arid, saline , or alkaline conditions; the region where saltbush grows.
- sallow The least memory of those sallow , hungry faces convinced him of that.
- sally The colored man near the fence of the back yard told me I would find Aunt Sally in a little cabin he pointed out, with two old colored people.
- salmon A salmon fishing at the very door!
- salon I'll receive him in the little salon ."
- saloon The decks and even the dining saloon were choked with these people, and during the two hours before the boat sailed at least three hundred more passengers were taken on board.
- salvo Half a mile from the depot their advance was greeted by a salvo of shells.
- Allan Going up Broadway instead of down, it was not long before Jim met Allan Roscoe and Guy, whom he immediately recognized.
45 words made from the letters SALLON
3 letter words made from SALLON:all, als, ans, asl, lan, lao, oas, ola, sol, son.
5 letter words made from SALLON:allos, alson, lalon, lanos, lason, llano, llosa, loans, lolas, lonas, losal, nalls, nolla, nolls, nosal, ollan, ollas, salol, salon, solal, solan, solla, solna.
4 letter words made from SALLON:also, anol, laon, laos, lasn, llao, loan, lols, naso, olla, salo, slon.