What is the correct spelling for SALORY?
This word (Salory) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SALORY
- celery Peel the bananas carefully, cut the fruit into dice, mix with the nuts and celery , add mayonnaise, fill the banana skins, chill, and serve on lettuce leaves.
- flory "Flory, you may lie with your voice, but you cannot stifle your heart within you.
- galore The Lady Zubaydah answered him in words galore and the dispute between them waxed sore.
- glory I can ride-ride like glory .
- malory Then came what he called, after his Malory , the Stumps Perilous.
- sailor That's better than being a sailor , and he'll look after the old place.
- salary I'd take it for the experience alone, without the salary , and jump at the chance, even if you weren't concerned in it at all, but if it would be doing you a service at the same time, I'm more than glad."
- sally "No, no, dear Miss Sally ," said he.
- salome "Exactly the same," came Miss Salome Hohsmann's voice, "as the one father received!"
- salon Yet smart society felt oddly ill at ease in the salon of Mrs. Julius Rohscheimer.
- saloon Jim says he cried like a baby when he came into the saloon , and acted like a crazy man.
- salty Miriam was looking at the boat with a sudden brightness in her eyes, a rush of colour to her cheeks, which were round and healthy and of that soft clear pink which marks a face swept constantly by mist and a salty air.
- satori first volume in the Collected Works of Joseph CampbellThe Inner Reaches of Outer Space (2002)Sake & Satori : Asian Journals — Japan (2002).
- savory Gluck had had his head, by this time, so long out of the window, that he began to feel it was really unpleasantly cold, and when he turned, and saw the beautiful fire rustling and roaring, and throwing long bright tongues up the chimney, as if it were licking its chops at the savory smell of the leg of mutton, his heart melted within him that it should he burning away for nothing.
- savoury Doubtless he smelled the savoury Irish stew that was just ready.
- slurry As described by a Rolling Stone article, Bad Bunny sings and raps with a "conversational tone", employing "a low, slurry tone, viscous melodies and a rappers cadence.
- story It is more of a story than any of its predecessors.
- sultry The day was sultry and oppressive.
- Mallory She did not recognize her husband, and called Miss Arthur, Lady Mallory , which made a great impression upon that spinster.
- Valery The fleet got ready, but could only go and anchor at St. Valery at the mouth of the Somme.
- Sailors The sailors were all ready.
- SLR Canons sudden switch from professionally oriented SLR cameras to advanced amateur cameras happened in March 1964 when they left the Canon Canonflex range and launched the Canon FX with the FL lens mount.
62 words made from the letters SALORY
5 letter words made from SALORY:alors, alroy, arlos, aryls, losar, lyras, orals, rayos, royal, ryals, sarlo, solar, soral, sylar, yaros.
3 letter words made from SALORY:als, asl, ayr, lao, lay, oar, oas, ola, ras, ray, rya, say, sly, sol, soy.
4 letter words made from SALORY:also, aryl, laos, layo, layr, lays, loay, lory, loya, loys, lyra, olya, oral, orly, rayl, rayo, rola, rosa, rosy, roys, ryas, salo, saor, slay, soar, soay, soya, syro, yalo, yaro, yoal, yrsa.