What is the correct spelling for SALSRY?
This word (Salsry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SALSRY
- salary You can easily do so; you have ten thousand there in your desk; the trifling sum can readily be paid from my salary in two years at the latest."
- sales Between the sales they talked.
- salisbury It was hard enough to write from Salisbury Plain; from here it was well-nigh impossible.
- salivary The food starts the impulses, and these, acting through the bulb, reach and stimulate the salivary glands.
- salutary Hence revelation might be salutary or even necessary for certain times and places without being essential at all times or, for that matter, a permanent guarantee of the truth of religion.
- slavery Tales came across the wide ocean of rackings and tormentings and burnings, of men given over to slavery, wearing their San-benitos for many a weary year, and perhaps dying of torture in the end.