What is the correct spelling for SALUTORY?
This word (Salutory) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SALUTORY
- psaltery The Christian Church followed the example of Jesus and His disciples by singing from the Psaltery at its worship.
- salary He has no income, so far as I can find out, except what he gets as salary, and it takes a mighty sight bigger salary than his to stand the strain he's putting on it.
- salter And Tom Salter, to whom she spoke, said huskily- "You'd be a help to anybody, miss; don't 'ee give way now, don't 'ee give way," and all the time he was wiping the back of his hand across his own wet eyes.
- salty This water, on account of the many, many layers of soil through which it has filtered, and the long distance it has come, is usually fairly pure, so far as animal or vegetable impurities are concerned, though it is apt to have become too strong in certain salty and mineral substances, which give it a taste of salt, or iron, or sulphur.
- salutary And yet-perhaps it would be salutary for some churches if they could be stung into such betrayal: it might awaken them to a sense of their own losses of the joy of giving and of doing.
- salute On the day the Frenchman came, and Meg met him, and without any salute fell to blows; and, after a long combat, she overcame him, and cut off his head.
- solitary And little Rosalie was very solitary in her caravan; everywhere and in everything she felt a sense of loss.
- story He told her the story.
- sultry The day was close and sultry with loud thunder and bright lightning, which very much frighened the horses.
- zealotry Zealotry is set by the ear; the hornet's nest is stirred.
- Salutatory Brackenridge opened the exercises with a salutatory, and following came four other exercises which completed the morning's programme.