What is the correct spelling for SALWARS?
This word (Salwars) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SALWARS
- always Can it always go on thus?
- sales His shorthorns began to get known-for he spared no expense upon them-and already one or two profitable sales had been held.
- salsa Carlito Colon el jengibre la salsa Arroz pegao dominicanos en balsa – La Crema by Calle 13
- Slavs The reason given was that immigrants, especially Slavs , are easy to get along with and readily follow the company's directions and advice.
- Sailors That night down south between the trailer Not the early one that you can wish upon Not the northern one that guides in the sailors – This Flight Tonight by Nazareth
- sways Fancy, which sometimes sways so much and is swayed by so little, and which sometimes, again, is so hard to sway, and moves so little when it is swayed; whose ways have a method of their own, but are not as our ways-fancy, lies on the extreme borderland of the realm within which the writs of our thoughts run, and extends into that unseen world wherein they have no jurisdiction.
- swears He swears you have tricked him and stolen the secret of his great discovery.
- sewers Sometimes we go alone, over hills and through the sewers, Trying to keep the ledger sharp and learn a few new maneuvers. – Protest by buck 65
- slays The deadly drug slays , though it be blended with the holy elements.
- slaps Often he could not get what he wanted by crying for it, and got smart slaps upon his plump little palms when he cried.
- salts The vegetables depend for their value almost solely upon the alkaline salts and the water in them, and upon their flavor, which gives an agreeable variety to the diet.
- SLATS Mr. Dainopoulos slipped in and out of the law as easily as a lizard through the slats of a railing.
- slurs They shout down every honest thinking Socialist with slurs and abuse.
- slayers They were covered with assegai-stabs, out of which the blood seemed yet to ooze, and they were all ripped up, a circumstance which pointed to their slayers being of Zulu nationality.
- salvers He won a prize of two silver salvers from the Highland Society for having the largest area of drilled wheat sown.
- salamis But if ten pirate ships were pursuing them, they should not bring those memories of Salamis to the Athenian captives whom the defeat of Nicias has left in Syracusan hands."
- salaams Their "salaams" the next morning after the retreat, were given as if nothing had transpired to mar the good feeling that had existed between us.
- seaways Ireland lay in the very centre of their seaways , with its harbours, its wealth, and its traditional commerce with France.
- Salazar Southey says, that amongst the wonders of the isles and city of Cadiz, which the historian of that city, Suares de Salazar , enumerates, one is, according to p.
- slabs The frost which was condensed out of our breaths made slabs of ice on the floor, and this required occasional removal.
- sowers Fetch on your young wheat-sowers, dad, and I'll pick out a husband.
- salinas At Salinas , among other towns which I passed through without stopping, ladies, who, to judge by their houses and by themselves, appeared to me to be quality folks, asked me with such good grace to let them see the man who was bringing happiness to Spain, that I thought it would only be proper gallantry to enter their dwellings.
48 words made from the letters SALWARS
3 letter words made from SALWARS:aar, aas, ala, als, ara, asl, ass, awl, law, ras, raw, saw, sls, ssw, war.
5 letter words made from SALWARS:aasws, alwar, arsal, arwal, assal, larsa, lassa, lwara, rasas, rassa, rawal, rawla, rawls, salas, salsa, saras, sarla, sawar, slaws, swara, waals, wassa.
4 letter words made from SALWARS:alar, alas, alaw, alwa, aras, awls, lass, laws, lswr, saws, slaw.