What is the correct spelling for SALWAYS?
This word (Salways) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SALWAYS
- always Down in space it's always The joke we always knew What's a matter with you? C'mon, let's go slip away – Slip Away by David Bowie
- sways The spoken sermon of today is forgotten tomorrow; the written word of thousands of years ago still sways the masses of today.
- slays Without showing the least sign of remorse, the dark son of Alberich then acknowledges the deed, and, seeing that Gunther is about to appropriate the fatal ring, draws his sword and slays him also.
- spillways Dams against the color races, with spillways of course for students, merchants, and travellers, will presently enclose the white man's world.
- subways Look at 'em and see for yourself-the subways and elevateds are full of 'em at the crush hours, nights and mornings-all glorying in their independence-their fine, strong, young roots.
- am smitten
- am sullen
- am sunk
- am supported
- am supreme
- being to ones ears in
- bending of knee
- bending ones will
- contending with
- fore stall
- most emanate
- re imposes
- pancake days
- pancake tuesday