What is the correct spelling for SAM?
This word (Sam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAM
- cam He jerked on the rope for Zircon to stop, then took his belt slate and wrote, "Cam on whn lite is.
- dam A single dam would have retained the water for miles, the Bogan always flowing through clay in a bed of uniform width and depth like a canal.
- ham Serve the ham hot with the gravy in a separate bowl, or cold if preferred.
- jam It was jam , I can tell yer!
- lam It reminded them too much of the days before they went "legitimate" and were constantly on the lam and hiding out.
- mam Jam zide plaate, like the gen'leman, please, Mam Widger.
- ram I made straight for the river, knowing there was a comfort an' fellowship in the water which would draw game there, an' the big black ram , too, 'fore he marched off inter the thick o' the kloof for his sleep.
- sa "A-ah sa -ay, you talk too quick.
- sac Even the people who live there are mostly old, and as the big gray car turned into the small, quiet cul-de-sac, elderly heads appeared at antique windows of all the medieval houses.
- sad Her story was a sad one.
- sag On the 23d of May of that year he proceeded to Sag Harbor, Long Island, with 170 men-destroyed 12 British vessels fully laden with supplies for the army then in New York-killed six of the enemy-took 90 prisoners and returned to New Haven without the loss of a man.
- sam The centre of the room was cleared, and Sam Figgis came forward to speak to Stephen again, and this time there was more noise, and the people began to shout out loud and the men grew more and more excited.
- same "It would sount the same in the taydime.
- sap Drinking attacks by assault, but eating by sap : luxury is seldom visited by old age.
- sat After he had finished, Peggy sat for a long while thinking.
- saw And I saw him leave, Mr. Hobart.
- sax Can't you see him, Sax ?
- say I don't mean to say it.
- seam Gylippus is said to have cut open the seam at the bottom of each bag of money, taken a great deal of it out, and then to have sewn it up again, not knowing that there was a written note in each bag stating the amount which it contained.
- sham Not the real West, you understand, but the sham face o' things put up back East.
- siam I may knock around in Siam for a few weeks.
- slam "Slam the door when you go out and she'll think we've both gone.
- yam She immediately lifted up her yam -stick in the position the men throw their spears, and prepared to defend herself, until at last she quieted down on observing the fish-hook, and advanced a step or two and took it from me, evidently knowing the use of it.
- Nam Nam cur ego amicum offendam in nugis A skulter We haue not drunke all of one water.
- AM "For I am not that.
1 words made from the letters SAM
3 letter words made from SAM:sam.