What is the correct spelling for SAMLE?
This word (Samle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAMLE
- male The cylinder, or male gauge, is .
- sable No sable ; no tracks of sable ; no old signs, even, of sable .
- sail A little before noon we set sail .
- sale "'Well, how long would you, yourself, spend on that man, trying to make a sale with him?
- salem Just before they were to be taken back to Salem for trial they went to church and heard the Rev.
- sam Is that you, Sam ?
- sampler I made a large copy to fasten upon the nursery wall; I wrote it in all my books; and Fatima, who could not be induced to attack the fat grammar with me, became equally absorbed on her part in the effort to reduce the inscription to cross-stitch for the benefit of her sampler .
38 words made from the letters SAMLE
3 letter words made from SAMLE:ale, als, asl, elm, esm, lam, lea, lem, mal, mes, mls, sam, sea, sle.
5 letter words made from SAMLE:almes, elmas, elsam, lasem, masle, meals, salem, salme, selam, selma, smale.
4 letter words made from SAMLE:alms, elms, esla, lame, male, mals, meal, mesa, sale, same, seal, seam, slam.