What is the correct spelling for SAMMUEL?
This word (Sammuel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAMMUEL
- mammal If the licensing bench, and especially the teetotal portion of it, could once arrive as far in their studies of the subject as Socrates had done, and could comprehend the zoological fact that man was a mammal with a thirst, they would be on the road to enlightenment, temperance, and reform.
- pommel At the first note of intrusion Lopez had brought the pommel of his sword down upon the box in front of him.
- pummel You would never catch Pummel in an interjection of surprise.
- sampler There he swung wide the door and turned to the little room on the left, the sanctum of a white-haired, almost tottering old man who wandered about among his test tubes and "buttons" as he figured out the various weights and values of the ores as the samples were brought to him from the dirty, dusty, bin-filled rooms of the Sampler proper.
- Lemuel Lemuel Squires was a narrow man, a born prosecutor.
116 words made from the letters SAMMUEL
3 letter words made from SAMMUEL:ale, als, asl, elm, emu, esm, lam, lea, lem, leu, mal, mam, mem, mes, mls, mum, mus, sam, sea, sle, sue, sum, uma, usa, use.
5 letter words made from SAMMUEL:alemu, aleus, almes, alums, amuse, elmas, elsam, elusa, emsam, esula, lamme, lasem, lause, lemma, lemus, lmusa, lumea, lumma, lumme, malms, malus, mames, masle, masum, maues, mauls, meals, melus, mesua, muela, mulam, mulas, mules, musea, salem, salme, salum, saule, selam, selma, smale, smalm, sulae, sulam, summe, ummel.
4 letter words made from SAMMUEL:alms, alum, amum, elms, elua, emam, esau, esla, lame, lamu, lemm, leum, leus, luma, male, mals, mams, maul, meal, memu, mesa, mlua, mula, mule, muma, mume, musa, muse, sale, same, saue, saul, saum, seal, seam, slam, slue, slum, suea, suel, sula, sule, sulm, uale, umea.