What is the correct spelling for SAMSARA?
This word (Samsara) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAMSARA
- maseru In December, 1852, Sir George Cathcart, then Governor of Cape Colony, crossed the Caledon River a little above Maseru and led a force of two thousand British infantry and five hundred cavalry, besides artillery, against the Basutos.
- samara Like the plant, the insect also sometimes possesses travelling-apparatus, means of dissemination that allow large families to disperse quickly over the country, so that each member may have his place in the sun without injuring his neighbour; and these apparatus, these methods vie in ingenuity with the elm's samara , the dandelion-plume and the catapult of the squirting cucumber.
- samson In front of the Palace is a fountain named Samson , which throws water to the height of eighty feet, and is also constructed to form various fountains.
- samurai The couple here, being formerly of samurai class, unlike the Ikagin couple, were both refined.
- sumatra He funked horribly but he funked losing his job still more, and he took her home as far as Port Said, with a cargo of tobacco from Sumatra .
- summary The ninth and tenth verses are a kind of summary : the appeals to Pharaoh are all over, and henceforth we shall find Moses preparing his own followers for their exodus.
- Smeary The dust the planer threw off had also worked its way through them, and adhered in smeary patches to his dripping face, while his hair and eyebrows might have been rubbed with flour.
- SIMS But when Sims explained the situation further, my heart sank.
- sums Huge sums were offered me hourly; I should have been unwise indeed had I not accepted some of the offers.
- seams Thus, when the nation was about to march, they could easily be divided in the middle and then folded in the seams .
- smears The candle shone red through the smears his fingers left on the horn panes.
35 words made from the letters SAMSARA
5 letter words made from SAMSARA:aamar, amaas, amass, arama, armas, asmar, assam, masar, masas, massa, msasa, rasam, rasas, rassa, saras.
3 letter words made from SAMSARA:aar, aas, ara, arm, ass, mar, mrs, ram, ras, sam.
4 letter words made from SAMSARA:aram, aras, arms, maar, mara, mars, masa, mass, rama, rams.