What is the correct spelling for SANISH?
This word (Sanish) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SANISH
- banish The worst of it was that when I tried to banish these bitter, rebellious ideas, taking them to be the whisperings of the Evil One, as the books taught, the quick reply would come that the supposed Evil One was nothing but the voice of my own reason striving to make itself heard.
- danish On the outbreak of war between Denmark and this country in 1807, the Danish Government, as a measure of retaliation for the seizure of their ships in our ports, issued an ordinance sequestrating all debts due from Danish to British subjects, causing them to be paid into the Danish Royal Treasury.
- finish "No; you finish up here," said Birdie.
- garnish Pour around fish and garnish with parsley.
- mannish She has venomous optics-the fellows used to say they flew when she flashed her calciums; ugly as the seven deadly sins and so mannish that I was always afraid her trousers would show beneath her petticoats.
- punish Pray inform me how it lies in my power to punish you.
59 words made from the letters SANISH
3 letter words made from SANISH:ain, ani, ans, ash, ass, han, hin, inh, sha, sin, sis.
5 letter words made from SANISH:ashin, ashis, assin, hanis, hansi, hassi, hissa, hsian, insas, insha, issah, issan, naish, nashi, nassi, nisas, sahin, sahni, sains, sansi, shain, shans, shian, shias, shina, shisa, sians, sinas, sinha, sinhs, snash.
4 letter words made from SANISH:asin, hani, hasn, hisn, hiss, insh, nash, sahi, sanh, sash, shan, shia, shin, siah, sian, siha, sins.