What is the correct spelling for SAO?
This word (Sao) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAO
- lao But he has contrived to extend the field, and carry his own speculations into regions never dreamt of by Lao Tzu.
- mao Anopheles xiaokuanus Ma 1981 Anopheles xui Dong, Zhou, Dong & Mao 2007 Anopheles yatsushiroensis Miyazaki 1951 Subgroup Lesteri (Harrison 1972) Anopheles crawfordi Reid 1953 Anopheles kiangsuensis Xu & Feng 1975 Anopheles lesteri de Meillon 1931 Anopheles paraliae Sandosham 1959 Anopheles peditaeniatus Leicester 1908 Anopheles vietnamensis Manh Hinh & Vien 1993 Subgroup Nigerrimus (Harrison 1972) Anopheles nigerrimus* Giles 1900 Anopheles nitidus Harrison, Scanlon & Reid 1973 Anopheles pseudosinensis Baisas 1935 Anopheles pursati Laveran 1902 Group Umbrosus (Reid 1950) Anopheles brevipalpis Roper 1914 Anopheles brevirostris Reid 1950 Anopheles hunteri Strickland 1916 Anopheles samarensis Rozeboom 1951 Anopheles similissimus Strickland & Chowdhury 1927 Subgroup Baezai (Rattanarithikul et al.
- sa The singing club of Sidibou-Sa d joined voice.
- sac And he wished therefore to have more room round him than the cul-de-sac afforded.
- sad At length, with sad forebodings, we returned to the camp.
- sag One in which prices barely hold their own, and are inclined to sag off a little during the day, closing lower than they opened.
- sago Macco made also some baskets out of the sheathing bases of the leaves, in which we might carry the sago .
- sam Sam had not questioned the hyperdrive.
- sap "You bet; I made sap -troughs all one winter and emptied two hundred of them every day in the spring.
- sat I sat in it, and the Judge left me, and I did a right smart lot o' thinking.
- saw When Mrs. Clifford entered the kitchen, she saw at once that something had happened.
- sax Erle Huntlie came wi' Haddo Gordone, An' countit ane thusan men; But Murry had abien twal hunder, Wi' sax score horsemen and ten.
- say But I prefer not to sit down in your presence; and what you have to say , you will be good enough to say as quickly as possible, that I may go again before I am-stifled!
- so Is it not enough that he loves a princess, and tells her so ?
- Sal I tell you that even Sal was forced to smile, and the rest, as you may suppose, rolled to and fro and laughed till they cried.
- GAO At the other end of the city, Jian (Li Bin) is a seventeen-year-old schoolboy who longs for a bicycle of his own so he can ride with Xiao (Gao Yuanyuan), the girl he fancies.
- San Then Frau Dubois exchanged a significant glance with her husband, and now Barbara learned that a letter had arrived from San Yuste that very morning, which contained little except pleasant news of his Majesty and John.
1 words made from the letters SAO
3 letter words made from SAO:oas.