What is the correct spelling for SAPOTS?
This word (Sapots) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAPOTS
- santos "I shall not fail," said Santos softly.
- Sports For my own part, I dislike such model children; let a child be natural-let him, as far as is possible, choose his own sports.
- supports I can perceive the burden as well as he; but I cannot avoid contemplating also the strength that supports it.
- saps And what is more, good boys are such saps .
- pots Some, indeed, were large enough to hold twenty or more gallons; others were much smaller; and some were evidently used as cooking-pots.
- spades That was probably her only good card, and we expected her next would be the two of spades .
- spits He picks up the library book, listlessly examines the cover, flings the book on the shelf, spits disgustedly, then takes another chew, and sprawls down on the bed.
- spouts The demons of the clouds, if we may trust the Gallegans, followed the English in their flight, and assailed them with water-spouts as they toiled up the steep winding paths of Fuencebadon; whilst legends the most wild are related of the manner in which the stout soldier fell.
62 words made from the letters SAPOTS
5 letter words made from SAPOTS:apsos, aptos, oasts, ostap, passo, pasto, pasts, possa, posta, posts, psoas, spaso, spats, sposa, spots, stoas, stops, taspo, tasso, tosas.
3 letter words made from SAPOTS:apt, asp, ass, atp, oas, oat, ops, opt, pas, pat, poa, pot, psa, pst, sap, sat, sop, sos, sot, spa, stp, tao, tap, top, tss.
4 letter words made from SAPOTS:atop, oast, pass, past, pato, post, pots, saps, soap, sops, spat, spot, stop, taos, taps, tops, toss.