What is the correct spelling for SARCATICLY?
This word (Sarcaticly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SARCATICLY
- catcall They want an electric railrud bad up in Greenacre, and when some of us spoke for it and tried to get the committee to report it, those cheap fellers from Newcastle started such a catcall we had to set down.
- caustically On his informing his host of the circumstance, Mr. Blandy caustically observed, "It was Scotch music, I suppose?"
- cortical This is certain, that it is in the head, since the head is the seat where the understanding thinks, and the will intends; and in front in the face of the head are man's five sensories, receiving life from the soul alone which resides in the head; but in what particular part of the head the soul has its more immediate residence, I dare not take upon me to say; yet I agree with those who fix its abode in the three ventricles of the brain, sometimes inclining to the opinion of those who fix it in the corpora striata therein, sometimes to theirs who fix it in the medullary substance of each brain, sometimes to theirs who fix it in the cortical substance, and sometimes to theirs who fix it in the dura mater; for arguments, and those too of weight, have not been wanting in the support of each of these opinions.
- cuticle The blisters should be opened to let the contained fluid escape, but do not pull off the thin cuticle which has been raised by the blister.
- hectically He spoke of Swen Brodie and old Loony Honeycutt and Gus Ingle all in one breath, and King knew that Gus Ingle was sixty years dead; he dwelt hectically on the "luck of the unlucky Seven."
- sabbatical By the Jewish law property in immovables was only a temporary concession; on the Sabbatical year it returned to the common stock to be redistributed; though we may surmise that in the historical times of the Jewish state this rule may have been successfully evaded.
- sarcastically Mr. Spokesly, still looking ahead, wanted to say sarcastically , "Is that so?"
- schematically The fullest, that at Holkham, contains nineteen figures, and these are schematically arranged in three planes, with outlying subjects in foreground and background.
- scraggly "Mike," who lived just back of our place, would come in at nights from his "Kerry cow," a scraggly runt that lived on the commons, with his pail so full he had to carry it cautiously lest it spill over.
- scuttle Presently up from below, and framed in the doorway of the scuttle , appeared an alarming phenomenon.
- skeptical Some of the grown-up gardeners, to be sure, had been skeptical , but they were all willing that the girls should make the attempt.
- skeptically "Other people manage to," said Miss Pinsent skeptically .
- spectacle The spectacle was so novel that many members began to laugh and to interrupt him by asking him questions.
- starkly A civilization that's starkly , simply doomed unless it can migrate.
- stockily At his elbow stood a stockily -built man, dressed with severe plainness.
- tactically The result was equally indecisive, tactically considered; but both by this time had exhausted their staying powers.
- squeakily Damn it, boy," cried the elder man squeakily , "it's in your blood; you've let it grow in your very blood.
402 words made from the letters SARCATICLY
5 letter words made from SARCATICLY:aalst, aarti, accra, aclac, acral, acris, actia, acyls, airts, aiyar, alary, alays, alcis, alias, alist, alryt, altai, altar, altas, altay, altia, altis, altra, altri, arasi, arati, arcti, arial, arias, arils, arity, ariya, arlit, arsal, arsia, artal, artsy, aryls, asari, ascra, asira, asity, asiya, astir, atias, atlas, atrai, atray, atric, ayacc, ayari, ayars, ayats, ayila, calci, calia, calta, carat, caray, caria, caril, carts, carty, carya, catla, catli, catly, circl, cirta, cisar, citra, citys, claar, clary, clast, clats, clays, clits, clyst, craal, craca, cracy, craic, crais, crati, crist, cycas, cyric, iatry, iccas, ictal, ilyas, irsay, isaac, isaly, islay, itals, itasy, laari, lacri, laira, lairs, lairy, laity, larsa, lasta, layar, layia, liara, liars, liart, licra, liras, lirst, listy, litas, litsa, lyart, lycia, lyras, lyric, lytic, racas, raias, raila, rails, raita, raits, rasta, ratal, ratas, rayas, rials, riata, riyal, ryaas, ryals, rytas, saari, sacra, sacri, sacyr, salai, salat, salia, salir, salit, salty, sarac, saray, saric, sarla, sarli, sarti, satai, satay, satir, satyr, sayar, scail, scali, scaly, scarl, scary, siart, silat, silay, silty, sirat, sircy, sital, sitar, siyar, slart, slaty, srila, staal, staar, stair, stala, stary, stila, stray, stria, stryi, styal, styli, syair, sylar, syria, tacca, tails, taira, taiya, talai, talas, talca, talcs, talic, talsi, tarsy, tasar, tasca, tasci, tayac, tayar, tayra, tcisa, tiara, tiars, tical, ticca, tirls, tisly, tracy, trail, trial, triay, tryal, tsair, tsali, tyras, yaari, yaars, yacca, yalta, yaris, yarta, yasar, yatai, yatil, yatir, yatra.
3 letter words made from SARCATICLY:aar, aas, act, ail, air, ala, ali, als, alt, ara, arc, art, asl, ayr, car, cat, cay, cia, cis, cli, crt, cry, cst, iaa, icc, icy, ira, irs, lac, lat, lay, lir, lit, ras, rat, ray, rit, rya, sac, sat, say, sic, sir, sit, sly, sty, tai, tar, tay, tia, tic, tlc, tri, try, tyr.
4 letter words made from SARCATICLY:acts, acyl, airs, airt, airy, alar, alas, alay, alca, aras, arca, arcy, aria, aril, arts, arty, aryl, asat, asia, atar, atay, ayar, ayas, ayat, ayia, ayts, cali, cars, cart, cast, cats, caya, cays, ccyl, cisc, city, clay, clit, crcy, cyst, ical, isaa, isay, itsy, iyar, lacy, laic, lair, lari, last, lats, laya, layr, lays, liar, lira, list, lisy, lity, lyra, lyta, racy, rail, rayl, rayt, rcsl, rial, ricy, risc, riya, ryas, sacy, sail, salt, sari, saya, sayi, scar, scat, sial, siar, silt, sita, siya, slat, slay, slit, star, stay, stir, styr, syli, sylt, taal, taia, tail, tala, talc, tara, tary, tayi, tays, tiya, tray, tsar, tsay, tyas, yacc, yair, yali, yasa, yasi, yrsa, ytis.