What is the correct spelling for SARTIZE?
This word (Sartize) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SARTIZE
- sardine I will borrow a few sesterces from some favorite of fortune, and I will get something to wash down a sardine or a pig's trotter."
- sate His brother, much more distressed than himself, sate near him through the long agony of that day.
- satin My senses had received only a delicate impression of pink satin, golden hair, and flashing rings, when Simon turned the hose, in full force, on the step just below her, sending a shower of drops all about her.
- satire It may be as little wonderful that the satire has no effect.
- satirize The purpose of the work is to uphold the Episcopalians and satirize opposing religious denominations.