What is the correct spelling for SAS?
This word (Sas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAS
- as You speak as if you know the truth.
- gas You take slumgullion pass And don't stop for no gas – Comin' Back For More by C.w. Mccall
- sa The lads caught and killed the precious preserve, or Sa Moa, and ran off with them to the heavens.
- sac He declined a chair or stool, and waited, looking out at the door into the cul de sac street that led to Sapps Court, opposite.
- sad "As I see people about me so unhappy, I suppose it is sad .
- sash Mr. Cartwright spoke not of going-he even led the way to the library himself, and having closed the door and put down the ever-open sash windows, he turned to Fanny, and, with a smile that might have accompanied a proposal to sing or dance, said, "My dear Miss Fanny!
- sax Mackenzie, ye're no bad at the fightin'; tak' anither sax and empty the roof o' the left-hand shed, and 'gin ye can clout that Penny that's sittin' on the riggin' it'll teach him to keep in the street next day.
1 words made from the letters SAS
3 letter words made from SAS:ass.