What is the correct spelling for SASAMESE?
This word (Sasamese) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SASAMESE
- assamese The term 'Na-Asamiya' in Assamese language literally means 'new Assamese ', the prefix Na- means 'new' and Asamiya means 'Assamese.
- saying Donal was on the point of saying , but bethought himself in time not to hazard the remark.
- science The whole science of bacteriology absolutely presupposes the impossibility of spontaneous generation in the flasks and test tubes of the laboratory.
- seems Your mother seems to pay no attention whatever to what I say.
- sense The sense is not by any means that all the inhabitants of Zion and Jerusalem shall be delivered; but that there shall be some who have escaped-viz.
49 words made from the letters SASAMESE
3 letter words made from SASAMESE:aas, ass, ese, esm, mes, sam, sea, see, sse.
5 letter words made from SASAMESE:amass, amese, assam, eames, eases, emesa, esses, maese, masae, masas, mases, massa, masse, mesas, meses, messe, msasa, sames, sasae, sassa, seame, seams, sease, seems, semes, smees.
4 letter words made from SASAMESE:asea, ease, eeas, masa, mass, mesa, mess, same, sass, seam, seas, seem, sees, sess.