What is the correct spelling for SASK?
This word (Sask) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SASK
- ask "Have you come here now to ask him?
- bask Look at me, year after year I have boasted of my strength, and now I am as wax in her hands; I, who thought to bask in her loveliness for an idle hour, only as I might bask in the loveliness on canvas, the creation of some heaven born painter; I, who thought to coolly criticise her acquaintance with this actor who has tried to win her beauty and talents to the stage, ere I asked her to be my wife- ere I put away the prejudices of a lifetime against wedded life.
- cask It tastes of the cask ?
- mask And yet another official whose face was as mysterious as that of the station clock, which was wearing a paper mask , said that the engine of my train had, in fact, gone.
- sack The delighted boy opened the sack .
- sash When he had gently and very softly lifted the sash , he took a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped away some drops which stood on his forehead.