What is the correct spelling for SASTIFACTION?
This word (Sastifaction) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SASTIFACTION
- castigation This sentiment, uttered in that age of blood and fire, and crowning the memory of those unfortunate nobles with eternal honor, was denounced by the churchman as criminal, and deserving of castigation.
- certification -- Memorial of G. H. Thomas Post no. 13 in relation to certification of veterans by the U. S. Civil Service Commission.
- dissatisfaction This, of course, was delicate, but another lump was given him, for which also he growled dissatisfaction.
- mastication It is well to refrain from talking during mastication.
- mystification Mrs. Pasmer tried to keep the mystification out of her eye; but she could not even succeed in seeming to do so, which she would have liked almost as well.
- ratification These Articles contained no anti-slavery sentiments, and we are only concerned with them in noting the unexpected and most important results which came up before the ratification was completed.