What is the correct spelling for SASUGES?
This word (Sasuges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SASUGES
- sausage The owner of the big Bologna sausage , decorated with a pink camellia, has just placed a small white-napkin-covered table in the door-way of his shop, so that he may eat his dinner in a position to see and be seen by his friends in the street.
- sussex Perhaps when the reader takes the walk I am about to recommend to his attention-a walk which comprises some of the finest scenery in Sussex -that sign will be finished, and the accomplished artist will have begun another; but I doubt it.
- Osages Still, Black Cloud has his nerve with him constant, an' tharfore one day when the Osages an' Creeks has been dispootin' touchin' the reespective powers of him an' the Lance, an' this latter Injun offers to come over to Greyhoss an' make medicine ag'in him, Black Cloud never hesitates or hangs back like a dog tied onder a waggon, but calls the bluff a heap prompt an' tells the Lance to come.
- Sagas The fact that the Sagas , the earliest literature of Iceland, were written in perfect prose has puzzled those who claim that the early literature of all nations is verse poetry, and that prose is a later development.
- sages In his eulogy on Agricola he expresses a faint, pious hope of eternal peace for his hero, if there is a place in some other world for pious shades, and the sages are right in thinking that great souls do not perish with the body.
- savages We were curious looking savages .
- stages The process of union may be divided into five stages .
- assuages It assuages every pain, Cures all disease, and gives again To age the swift delights of youth.
- passages Then they must pick up a pilot who would be likely to know these seas, and who is used to making difficult passages .
- sags The awning sags , and the shop wears an air of sober discouragement.
- saucers He swung his leg over it, and watched Deirdre as she put cups and saucers , plates and knives on one end of it.
- sausages Wonderful people ye are, to be sure; and whether in your talent for savings, or dislike for sausages , alike admirable and praiseworthy!
- usages You have to gain the acquaintance of certain people, obtain admission to certain houses, submit yourself to ways, habits, hours, all peculiar to the locality, and conform to usages in which-at first, at least-you rarely find anything beyond penalties on your time and your patience.
42 words made from the letters SASUGES
3 letter words made from SASUGES:age, ass, aug, gas, sag, sea, sse, sue, sus, usa, use.
4 letter words made from SASUGES:ages, ague, esau, gesu, gusa, guse, sage, sags, sass, saue, seas, sess, suea, sues, suge, ugas, uges, uses.
5 letter words made from SASUGES:agues, gasse, gause, gauss, geass, guess, guses, sages, sause, ssues, suess, suses, usage.