What is the correct spelling for SATAGE?
This word (Satage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SATAGE
- adage Manchester, very properly shocked at this fickleness in the Government and its heartless abandonment of the hinterland trade, said things, interesting and excited things, in its Guardian; but, beyond illustrating the truth of the old adage that it's "well to be off with the old love before you are on with the new," things of no avail.
- sage His air was collected, and any one to have seen him would have said, "that is a sage of ancient days."
- sate The whole school had seen it; they sate there pale and breathless with excitement and awe.
- sausage 23 The Mouse, the Bird, and the Sausage Once on a time a mouse, a bird, and a sausage became companions, kept house together, lived well and happily with each other, and wonderfully increased their possessions.
- savage "No, I won't," cried the young man fiercely, and with a savage look in his eyes.
- stack He couldn't hit a hay-stack, sir.
- stag Sometimes one stag attacked another, and Thomasine would be attracted to the window to watch the contest.
- stage Men and women came on to the stage , turn and turn about, and talked, and went off again.
- stagger A few had life enough to rise, stagger forward several paces, fall and rise again to repeat the process until death ensued.
46 words made from the letters SATAGE
3 letter words made from SATAGE:aas, aga, age, ate, eat, est, eta, gas, gat, get, sag, sat, sea, set, tag, tea, teg.
5 letter words made from SATAGE:agate, ageas, atsea, esata, gaeas, gaeta, gates, geats, sagat, saget, stage, taesa, tages.
4 letter words made from SATAGE:ages, asat, asea, east, eats, gaea, gate, geta, gets, saga, sage, sate, seat, seta, stag, tags.