What is the correct spelling for SATHE?
This word (Sathe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SATHE
- bathe Keep the flies away-they are bothersome-and bathe his head every little while.
- lathe Or learn how to use a lathe .
- sat For a minute they sat silent.
- sate The big round tear hung trembling in his eye: The synod grieved, and gave a pitying sigh, Then silent sate -at length Antinous burns With haughty rage, and sternly thus returns: O insolence of youth!
- saute Saute the onion and the ox-tails in the drippings to a delicate brown.
- scythe There was one old man dressed in white, carrying a scythe , who imagined himself the personification of "Time," though called "Father Lampson."
- sheathe George, sheathe your sword and stand aside.
- southey Leaping up in a moment, he resumed his flight, when Southey fired again, and once more the chief was hit and pitched forward, but rose instantly and gained the cover of the thicket which lined the bank of the river.
- Saith Hence he saith that Jacob's face shall not wax pale.
40 words made from the letters SATHE
5 letter words made from SATHE:aesth, haets, haste, heats, hesat, sateh, sathe, sehat, setha, sheat.
3 letter words made from SATHE:ash, ate, eat, est, eta, hat, het, sat, sea, set, sha, sth, tea, tsh.
4 letter words made from SATHE:ashe, eash, east, eats, etah, hate, hats, heat, sate, seat, seha, seht, seta, seth, thea, thse.