What is the correct spelling for SATIFACTION?
This word (Satifaction) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SATIFACTION
- disaffection It is much to be lamented that the disturbance which prevailed in the Channel fleet was not timely prevented, as the same spirit of disaffection may hereafter show itself when it may not be so easily suppressed.
- fortification The British force amounted to 4000-the American to only 500 within a very imperfect fortification.
- mortification Lucy gazed at her mother's face, in which she could read the growing anger and mortification.
- mystification I like to go about and note the mystification of strangers who've come here with some notion of a little attention.
- notification When this seizure was made known, Governor Brown received official notification that the arms had been released.
- ratification Thus more than one neighbor preferred the casus belli to the ratification of treaties of peace.
- satisfaction "Then so much the better, lad," Bill replied, in a tone of satisfaction.
- starvation I shall no longer be worried by thoughts of starvation."
- stupefaction I have never seen such complete stupefaction."
- suffocation Only the fact that the pad of saturated cloth had fallen off Koku's face had, perhaps, saved the man from suffocation.