What is the correct spelling for SATIFFACTION?
This word (Satiffaction) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SATIFFACTION
- beatification Some Catholics question the validity of the beatification.
- beautification It has been the object of many attempts at beautification over the centuries, however, particularly since becoming a cathedral, and the original structure is overlaid by the many later works, largely of painted terracotta and stucco, such as the Neoclassical west front.
- certification The original name of the Los Angeles CARECEN was Central American Refugee Center as it addressed the needs of the arriving refugee immigrants that hoped to get asylum certification The organization opened under its doors to the Central American community of Westlake under the leadership of Linton Joaquin as the Executive Director.
- deification When a man actually asks a girl to marry him in these days of bachelor comforts and the deification of single-blessedness, she has a revelation of human unselfishness that stands as the eighth wonder of the world.
- disaffection Unfortunately, by this step the balance of the religious parties, which Theodora had so successfully maintained, was broken, and the later years of Justin's reign were disgraced by the persecution of the Monophysites, so that great disaffection toward the throne was created throughout the East.
- edification Papa Feyertag was very cheerful during the meal, talked of new inventions, of war and peace, and of the social question, but without any personal irritation, and spent the whole afternoon in drawing the most singular sounds from all sorts of imperfect wind instruments he had bought for the twins, to the great edification of his young auditors.
- fortification The results of the war with Spain, for instance, have affected but little the question of passive coast defence, by fortification or otherwise; but they have greatly altered the circumstances which hitherto have dictated the size of our active forces, both land and sea.
- justification The justification for his attitude was expressed in an address by General Stewart L. Woodford, former minister to Spain, speaking with the authority of the President.
- mortification Cora, as she followed the graceful figure, could hardly restrain her mortification and rage.
- mystification Other things being equal, he delighted in a bit of mystification and melodrama, and I told myself that this was Manderson all over.
- notification And there was such a state of confusion among all classes that the governors of the city were compelled to issue a notification to the people, and this in the end had the effect of quieting the general anxiety.
- ratification The work of this Committee was the Articles of Confederation, which were presented in November, 1777, for ratification by the States.
- satisfaction "She's asleep," Anna whispered to herself, with a little smile of satisfaction.
- starvation We have emphasized before that it is the solemn duty of society to find ways and means to protect every one who is willing to work as long as he is healthy, against starvation in times of old age and sickness, and if possible in periods of market depression.
- stupefaction Hitherto he had suffered quietly enough, in apparent stupefaction from the pain of his jaw; but he began now to convince us that neither life nor strength had deserted him; lashing his tail with such violence as speedily to clear the quarter-deck, and biting in the most furious manner at everything within his reach.
- suffocation The rage in his blood set his heart beating to suffocation.