What is the correct spelling for SATIFICTION?
This word (Satifiction) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SATIFICTION
- fortification The wall was then strengthened against the inner line of fortification, and all night long a desperate conflict was maintained in the dark upon the narrow space between the two barriers.
- mortification With the thought of it he actually ground his teeth; tears of rage and mortification sprang to his eyes.
- mystification His sphinx-like reticence vexed Bird more and more, and intolerably deepened the mystification of his failure to do any of the things with his capital which Bird had promised himself and his fellow-citizens.
- notification In order fully to appreciate the significance of this communication, and of the time and circumstances of its delivery, it must be borne in mind that the naval expedition which had been secretly in preparation for some time at New York, under direction of Captain Fox, was now ready to sail, and might reasonably be expected to be at Charleston almost immediately after the notification was delivered to Governor Pickens, and before preparation could be made to receive it.
- ratification In the meantime a federal constitutional amendment establishing prohibition had been referred to the states for ratification.
- satisfaction The question was no sooner asked than it was answered to his satisfaction.