What is the correct spelling for SATIFISCATION?
This word (Satifiscation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SATIFISCATION
- beatification The Carmelites have every reason to hope for the beatification of their aged Prioress, and among the nuns of the Perpetual Adoration is one who has recently received the ineffable grace of the vulnus divinum.
- beautification I came into the world with the face I'm wearing to-day, though it's undergone a process of beautification in the intervening years.
- certification Their certification should also be subject to state approval.
- deification No wonder that deification of reality becomes the dominant motif in his philosophy.
- edification All these things we will describe for the edification of people under similar circumstances to ourselves.
- fortification Fortification is the general word for any artificial defensive work; a fortress is a fortification of especial size and strength; a fortress is regarded as permanent, and is ordinarily an independent work; a fort or fortification may be temporary; a fortification may be but part of a defensive system; we speak of the fortifications of a city. A citadel is a fortification within a city, or the fortified inner part of a city or fortress, within which a garrison may be placed to overawe the citizens, or to which the defenders may retire if the outer works are captured; the medieval castle was the fortified residence of a king or baron. Fort is the common military term for a detached fortified building or enclosure of moderate size occupied or designed to be occupied by troops. The fortifications of a modern city usually consist of a chain of forts. Any defensible place, whether made so by nature or by art, is a fastness or stronghold.
- justification Sit here a bit on this ledge, I want to tell you, but not in self-justification, mind you, not that.
- mortification Our mortification might be greater than we could bear.
- mystification Sally was then so taken aback that she could make nothing of it, but stood in a cloud of mystification.
- notification District a Notification thereof accordingly or otherwise give Seasonable Notice, as the District shall determine.
- ratification It was natural that young Tazewell should embrace the doctrines of the party in which his father held almost the chief place; and his inclination in this respect was probably strengthened by the opinions of Judge Pendleton and Chancellor Wythe, both of whom had voted for the ratification of the federal constitution by Virginia, but who now sided with his father.
- satisfaction Mart looked out anxiously, and it was with much satisfaction that he saw the balloon was about to fall in a cleared spot, where no damage would come to it, and from which he could easily escape.
- specification If I had not finished my engineering career, I should certainly have been jealous of your powers of specification.