What is the correct spelling for SATIOUS?
This word (Satious) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SATIOUS
- cautious I'm liable to get off wrong if I tell you-" "Oh, you're so horribly cautious !
- facetious She became facetious and talkative, and sympathetic towards her employer, suggesting remedies for his gout and wringing from him a promise to give up the injurious morning ride.
- seditious Mr. Thompson said that a young man went to Nashville, who, either through his own imprudence, or the violence of the disjointed times, was arrested, tried by a popular committee, found guilty of spreading seditious papers, and sentenced to be whipped; that he had received twenty lashes, and was then discharged.
- serious If you think it's so serious , I'd rather not.
- serous This form occurs in the serous membranes, mucous membranes and skin.
- sinus The inflammation may extend to the sinus and a heavy discharge from the cavity occur.
- sirius Eventually I learned to despise the spineless little immigrants from Sirius , but the first time I met one he made me feel foolishly important.
- stairs Hester stepped out of the room and stood at the head of the stairs waiting.
- Sous But she made up for it by the amount of sous she gave to the old blind woman, who must have been knitting there since the days of Napoleon at least, if she began in her teens.
- Sties There is a world of poetry in pig-sties.
- Sachs The story is spread over all Europe; in the Cento Novelle Antiche; Morlini; Hans Sachs , etc.
- Sailors And the rough sailors hushed to hear her.
- saviors Women were to be the saviors of humanity.
- stows I found it rotten and shaky, serving as a sort of barn in which a farmer stows his oats, straw and corn fodder.
- stirs Neither he nor the ploughman in the vale have heard or seen aught that stirs them in Nature.
- saris Men in pink pugarees-in lemon-coloured-in emerald green; women in blood-red saris , bearing shining brass pots upon their heads, all talking, shouting, jostling-a large family of monkeys on a neighbouring roof added their quota of conversation-calm oxen, often with red-painted horns and pink-streaked bodies, camels, asses, horses, strolled about or pushed their way through the throng.
- sates Such in this place was the fourth family Of the high Father, who forever sates it, Showing how he breathes forth and how begets.
- satiates The novelty has worn away, and this profusion of roses satiates me.
- suitors At last he asked, without looking at his companion, "Have you never thought of choosing a second husband among the many suitors who no doubt have surrounded you?"
- sails A fisherman's boat is capital as much as a Cunard Company's steamer, although the boat is owned by the person who sails it and the steamer by persons who may never have seen it.
- savors I feel so far from victory over the flesh that to reach out for a present realization of my hope savors of temerity.
- savoys In better ground sow cabbages, savoys , and parsnips for a second crop; and towards the end of the month, put in a larger quantity of peas and beans.
- patios When the moon comes over the mountain wall new-washed from the sea, and the shadows lie like lace on the stamped floors of the patios , from recess to recess of the vine tangle runs the thrum of guitars and the voice of singing.
- ratios The fact of the different kinds of coral, when placed in one clump, having increased in extremely unequal ratios , is very interesting, as it shows the manner in which a reef, supporting many species of coral, would probably be affected by a change in the external conditions favouring one kind more than another.
- scions Many of them had resented the dictatorship of Paoli; and they now gladly accepted the connection with France, which promised to enrich their country and to open up a brilliant career in the French army, where commissions were limited to the scions of nobility.
86 words made from the letters SATIOUS
5 letter words made from SATIOUS:aitus, aiuto, aotus, assou, atous, atsuo, autos, iotas, itosu, oasis, oasts, osita, ossia, ouais, ousia, ousts, outis, saist, saito, satsu, sauti, sauts, sista, sosua, sousa, souts, stais, stasi, stoai, stoas, stoia, suita, suits, taosi, tassi, tasso, tissu, tosas.
4 letter words made from SATIOUS:asio, auto, iota, oast, oita, otis, otus, oust, siau, sita, soua, suao, suit, suoi, suos, sust, suto, taos, taou, tiao, toss, tous, tsou, tsui, tuis, tuoi.
3 letter words made from SATIOUS:ass, iou, iso, oas, oat, oui, out, sat, sis, sit, sos, sot, sou, sus, tai, tao, tau, tia, tiu, tss, usa, uta.