What is the correct spelling for SATISTIED?
This word (Satistied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SATISTIED
- attested Perugia was a firm citadel, as is attested by the fact that Totila and his army of Goths spent seven years in besieging it.
- satisfied "I'll do just that," said Dave to himself in a satisfied way.
- saturated Toss the stewpan over the fire for a few minutes, and when the carrots are well saturated with the butter, pour in the stock, and simmer gently until they are nearly tender.
- situated 12, 1872, is situated in the south-eastern part of the State.
- solicited They had, both privately and officially, urged the subject upon the attention of the Emperor, and had solicited his intercession with Philip.
- stated Is the fact really as it has just been stated ?
- steadied Cables of thick, elastic darkness steadied them.
- stilted The mottoes of the two nations are as well rendered in the vernacular as by any formal or stilted phrases.
- studied Any one who has studied the Irish character in our days-a character which was the same in former ages-will easily see something of that great and happy cause.
- stunted Twice he came above the ragged timber line, with its wind-shaped army of stunted trees, and over the tiny flowers of the summit lands.
- tested "Since you don't know, you are already tested .
- Desisted Wiley started to grab the fallen runner, but remembered the new rule just in time, and desisted.
- Tasted He tasted his, made a face, and suggested that I might deal with both glasses.
- Stinted She had not stinted the assurance of her love, but had told him that they must both turn aside and learn to love elsewhere.
197 words made from the letters SATISTIED
3 letter words made from SATISTIED:ade, aid, ass, ate, das, dat, des, dia, die, dis, dit, dts, eat, est, eta, ida, ies, sad, sat, sea, set, sis, sit, sse, tad, tai, tat, tdt, tea, ted, tet, tia, tie, tit, tss.
4 letter words made from SATISTIED:adit, aide, aids, daei, daie, dais, date, dias, diat, diet, disa, diss, dita, dsei, east, eats, edit, idea, ides, idit, isis, sade, sadi, said, sate, seas, seat, seta, sets, sett, siai, sida, side, sidi, sids, sise, sita, site, stet, taei, tate, tati, teat, test, teti, tide, tied, ties, tite, titi, tits, tted.
5 letter words made from SATISTIED:aditi, adits, adsit, aesti, aides, aidit, aside, assed, asset, daiei, daise, dasti, dates, deats, deiss, deist, desai, diate, diest, disas, disti, distt, ditte, ditts, easts, edits, eisai, essad, essai, estai, estas, etats, iasis, idite, idtis, ieast, isaie, isitt, issed, issei, issia, sades, sadis, saedi, saeid, saied, saiid, saist, saite, sated, sates, satie, satit, satti, sdate, seats, sedai, sedia, sedis, seida, seita, sesia, setai, setia, setit, setta, setti, sidea, sides, sidis, siida, sisde, sista, siste, sisti, sitae, sites, sitia, sitta, sitte, sitti, stadt, staes, staid, stais, stasi, state, stati, stead, steai, taide, taite, taits, tased, tasse, tassi, taste, teads, teiid, testa, tetia, tiida, tisei, tista, tiste, titia, titid, titis, tsade, tsadi.