What is the correct spelling for SATITITES?
This word (Satitites) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SATITITES
- statics When I, along with three or four of my boon companions, was in this stage of doubt about theology, including the supernatural element, and indeed the whole scheme of salvation through vicarious atonement and all the fabric built upon it, I came fortunately upon Darwin's and Spencer's works "The Data of Ethics," "First Principles," "Social Statics," "The Descent of Man."
- statute Common sense suggested its removal from the statute-book.
- straits Soon after leaving the straits and gaining the broad ocean, a brief but heavy gale of wind was encountered, which created for some hours a most boisterous sea.
- Studies As for Anne, she had carried five studies the entire time she had been in High School and had never failed in even one examination.
- Attitudes He took several pictures of the whole party, for which they fell into various attitudes of consciousness.
- states We'll have that all over the States to-morrow morning.
- startles It quite startles me-it is like coming into one's own room and seeing one's self sitting there.
- saturates Pantheism saturates its whole vague content with a mystical quality of thought, and colours what it sees with its own emotions.