What is the correct spelling for SATLLS?
This word (Satlls) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SATLLS
- sills That's as long as there isn't anything major wrong-rotten sills , bad water, or something.
- stall Then you may walk and trot for about ten miles till you come to some nice inn, where you see your horse led into a nice stall , telling the ostler not to feed him till you come.
- stalls And at noon, when nothing was as yet ready downstairs, when workmen and women were still decorating the stalls , and sorting the goods amidst a final scramble, there was, as usual, a little friendly dejeuner, to which a few guests had been invited, in the private rooms on the first floor.
- stylus In the wake then of a five-thousand-year-old stylus , it is not strange that he forgot present problems.
- atolls On one trip he called at thirty-three small coral islands, and wrote, "Hackney cabs have more variety than atolls ."