What is the correct spelling for SATTIFY?
This word (Sattify) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SATTIFY
- certify If a doctor will certify that a lady is dying, what can any judge do, or any jury?
- justify Kate was forced to justify herself.
- mastiff We were just going into the house when a large mastiff ran towards us, chasing a pretty spaniel, and the lady, being afraid of getting bitten, began to run, made a false step, and fell to the ground.
- mystify It was her policy always to mystify those who had the best right to understand her.
- notify "I will, after I notify the proper officials that I have arrived," decided the lad.
- ratify Europe cannot allow or ratify the annexation of Alsace and Lorraine.
- satiety The tedium of the quadrille was found to be too slow, and from three till six a succession of waltzes, reels, and country dances, kept the room in one whirl of confusion, and at last sent the performers home, not from a feeling of satiety at the amusement, but because, from very weariness, they were no longer able to use their feet.
- satin Isn't it an improvement over that old gray satin of mine?"