What is the correct spelling for SATURED?
This word (Satured) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SATURED
- matured Wade read the truth of what she imagined was her doom in the white glow of her, in the matured lines of womanhood that had come since yesternight, in the sustained passion of her look.
- sated When I hanker for a statement that is practical and dry (Being sated with sensation in excess, With the vespertinal rumour and the matutinal lie Which adorn the lucubrations of the Press), Then I turn me to the columns where there's nothing to attract, Or the interest to waken and to whet, And I revel in a banquet of unmitigated fact In the Oxford University Gazette.
- satire What a satire it is upon our Christianity and our civilisation that the existence of these colonies of heathens and savages in the heart of our capital should attract so little attention!
- saturate Saturate oakum or cotton with the above liniment placing between the digits and bandage.
- saturated He saturated himself with Theosophy as one might with a disinfectant after long exposure to infection.
- Pastured The high flavour which it has, is supposed to be owing to the rich herbage of the meadows of the Po, where the cows are pastured.