What is the correct spelling for SATYURDAY?
This word (Satyurday) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SATYURDAY
- saturate The Professor began to saturate him with quinine.
- saturday "But, Leo," Nina said, "your friends who are coming on Saturday night will not think you responsible for all that."
- stayer It's my notion he's a stayer.
- stud Therefore, he wandered about until he found a table where four men were playing stud poker.
- study 60. She told John and me I to study.
- sturdy Now she had only her son, a sturdy lad, indeed, but of an age to be cared for rather than to care for others.
- Stayed He could not remember your first name, but he remembered your mother's-it had stayed in his mind-because of the German word Nachtigall being so nearly the same.