What is the correct spelling for SAUSTERENESS?
This word (Saustereness) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SAUSTERENESS
- austereness Perhaps it is the Russian music that is having this effect on me. There is a huge marble staircase whose cold austereness suggests all sorts of things designed to send chills up the spine.
- staring He stood stock-still for seconds, staring blankly.
- stirring It must be a sore grief to the lad to sit apart these stirring times when young blood runs hot, and the country calls so loudly."
- strange But this was not strange.
- string "I don't mind telling you," he confided as he cut the string, "that I don't think there's another sport like it in the world.
- strong Well was it for me they were so good and strong.