What is the correct spelling for SAVAGAS?
This word (Savagas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SAVAGAS
- savage Say, you look awfully savage.
- savings Have some amount as a fixed charge in your operations and put this amount in the savings bank.
- Sagas We shall discover, however, that in some cases, like the Sagas of Iceland, we have in prose, the very first poetical compositions, while other poetical compositions, like the epics of Ireland, show us the prose along with the metrical development in the body of the compositions.
- saves "Naturally if a man saves one's life one feels grateful.
- sages He looks to the East, to the sages of the Ganges, for the highest inspiration.
- savages And, let me tell you, Val, we aren't quite savages, out here.
- stags "I hope you'll get a presentable head," Sir Hugh said, "The stags themselves are not in very good condition yet; but the horns are all right-the velvet's off."
- sags The cool air sags, Heavy with the thickness of bodies.
- savaged He whispered to Daisy, "Look at where the thing savaged him."
- swags On weighing our "swags" at Mac Mac the day we started, Maclean's and mine tipped the scale at fifty-six pounds each.
- snags On such minute little snags and hooks, do all the "difficulties" of philosophy hang.
- ravages "Touch not, taste not, handle not," is the only rule that can insure one against the fearful ravages of this beastly and inhuman vice.
- savannas When the southern savannas were planted with rice, the bobolinks soon found that this food suited them.
- savors They were the color of the red stripes in the American flag, and when they were seen through the delirious architecture of the Broadway side, or down the perspective of the cross-streets, where the elevated trains silhouetted themselves against their pink, they imparted a feeling of pervasive Americanism in which all impression of alien savors and civilities was lost.
- savers V-Saving for Victory By making patriotism profitable, England has enlisted an Army of Savers and launched the greatest of all Campaigns of Conservation.
- savoys Choose a moist day, and an hour before sunset plant out some savoys, cabbages, and red cabbages.