What is the correct spelling for SAVANAROLA?
This word (Savanarola) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SAVANAROLA
- funeral I think you had better-go and see to your father's funeral-instead of-of bringing such a story to me!"
- funereal The blinds were closed, the sashes down; a funereal stillness had settled on everything she once loved to look upon.
- savonarola And if Maurice's long-proclaimed admiration for Miss Savonarola should lead to a still closer bond between those two-what then?
- several However, Elise cannot get control of her money until she is twenty-five and I have several years yet.
- severally As to the several oil portraitures of me, there is extant a splendid full-length of myself and my brother Dan, with large frilled collars and the many-buttoned suits of the day, when we were severally ten and nine years old, now hanging at Albury, painted by my great-uncle, Arthur William Devis, the celebrated historical painter: this has been exhibited among works of the British old masters in Pall Mall.
- severely "You are a very silly child," he said severely, "and don't understand what you are talking about.
- Svengali Not even Svengali was beyond the pale of his mercy, and how well within it some other sorts of sinners were, the grief of very respectable people testified.