What is the correct spelling for SAVDE?
This word (Savde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SAVDE
- evade The words she wanted continued to evade her.
- fade In a little while the ink spots began to fade away, for the Doll's head was of porcelain, though she was stuffed with cotton.
- paved True, they are not yet real catechisms, but they paved the way for them.
- sad But I was too sad.
- Caved It took the starch out of me, an' I caved, I reckon, for a little while.
- Laved The enter'd each a bath, and by the hands Of maidens laved, and oil'd, and cloath'd again With shaggy mantles, and resplendent vests, Sat both enthroned at Menelaus' side.
- Raved He stormed, raved, swore he could not live without her; cried out against her next for staying with her husband.
- Sadder And his countenance became even sadder.