What is the correct spelling for SAVEGE?
This word (Savege) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SAVEGE
- sago There are colonnades of palms, clumps of palms, groves of palms-sago and cabbage and cocoa and fan palms.
- sedge Then Simon Carfax and all his men came up, and made things natural, removing every sign of work; and finally, sinking underground, drew across the mouth of the pit a hurdle thatched with sedge and heather.
- serge A. Serge coat, with a white cap, as I think.
- saves "I'm rather glad I found you out here alone," began the latter; "it saves time.
- savages "Let us go into Bushey Park, and turn savages," said Dalrymple.