What is the correct spelling for SAVIGE?
This word (Savige) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAVIGE
- ravage We shall muster nearly a dozen muskets, and I hope that with them we may be able to keep the rebels at bay; though, if they're disposed for mischief, they may ravage our plantations with impunity.
- safe You're quite safe here.
- sag Then, as he stepped toward Kurt, the rancher showed himself to be a well-preserved man of perhaps fifty-five, of powerful form beginning to sag in the broad shoulders, his face bronzed by long exposure to wind and sun.
- saga And once more Missouri's revered saga echoed among the crags: "I come from old Missouri, Yes, all the way from Pike.
- sage The doctor gave him a great deal of sage advice as to diet, exercise, and so forth, concluding, "If after that you haven't better nights, let me see you again."
- sago Dissolve the butter in the saucepan, then place in the vegetables sliced, with the water, salt and peppercorns, and boil for one and a half hours; add sago , stir until it thickens, then rub through a sieve into a tureen and serve hot.
- sake "Will, I did it for your sake .
- saki It may have been so; but, fortunately, our efforts to be funny in the Saki manner have not survived to prove it.
- salvage And none of them knew how they had been sent as a salvage crew to save the child's spirit from the spell of the sea-dream, and to carry it safely back to the land that loved him.
- savage Men and women alike wear the dress of their savage life.
- savagely "I did," said Dryfoos, savagely .
- savagery The cult of savagery , and even of simplicity, in every form, simply spells complex civilization and diminished physical vitality.
- save I must know more about it, if I am to save it!"
- saved Nothing to be done but to get ahead of it and save what could be saved .
- saver But Jane-greatest saver I ever did see.
- saving They, themselves, they said, had long since given up all hope of saving me.
- savior He meant that sometime the Savior should be born among Abram's children's children, and that He should be the Savior of all the nations of the earth.
- siege The anarchists, on the other hand, had an energetic and eloquent leader in Peukert, a house-painter, who is now a chief personage in anarchist circles in London, and from here no doubt still carries on relations with his old friends; and their propaganda seems to be spreading, if we judge from the political trials, and from the fresh measures of repression directed against it in 1884, when Vienna was put under siege , and again in the latter part of 1888. They have nine or ten newspapers, and the socialists six or seven.
- slavic From 1899 to 1907 about seventy-two per cent of the Slavic immigration came from Austria-Hungary.
- stage Instead of government we had a stage Instead of ideas, a prima donna's rage – Requiem for Evita / Oh What a Circus by Unknown Author
- saves That is the one secret of cooking worth knowing; it doesn't cost anything, and saves time instead of wasting it.
- savages Were these savages then acquainted with pity, and what cause had she to feel it for him?
- sager As it happened, the grim, hard-faced Sager , who had come there from Michigan, was just then talking about him to Stukely.
38 words made from the letters SAVIGE
5 letter words made from SAVIGE:aegis, isaev, saive, sevgi, siega, vigas.
4 letter words made from SAVIGE:aevi, ages, aves, avgi, egis, give, ieva, ives, sage, save, segi, sieg, siev, siva, vage, vase, veag, vega, viae, vies, visa, vise.
3 letter words made from SAVIGE:age, gas, ies, iga, ige, iva, sag, sea, vas, vie.