What is the correct spelling for SAVINS?
This word (Savins) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SAVINS
- saving He thought that he was saving me for you.
- savings "Madame," said the woman's friend solemnly, "she worked six months and put all her savings into that frame!
- sevens He was a jovial poet and a keen observer who loved his country, and when he saw its inhabitants all at sixes and sevens he would willingly have brought them back to what he called a boa diligencia.
- Sans If you have a mind to rat, rat sans phrase, and run over to the Jewish side.
- Savants Gaston Paris in "Journal des Savants", 1902, pp.
- Stains By now the stains of his child's blood were washed away in his own.
- saviors On the gray and sullen waters Floated logs and trees uprooted; On the trunks and in the branches Cowered creatures of the forests, Then the people prayed the Spirit- Prayed the Father in the Heavens- That he save his tribe, the Tamals, Ere the waters rise above them; And the Spirit heard their pleading, Sent the Albatross and Beaver, Giant messengers from Heaven, As the Saviors of the Tamals.
- saves Well, this saves your gallantry-good night."
- shavings He lit a cigarette and threw the match into a pile of shavings.
- sins You know how great are my sins, do you really think that they can ever be forgiven?
- savannas Some birch-trees scattered here and there over the savannas, sometimes blending, according to the caprice of the winds, with the background, seemed to surround themselves with a pale gauze-sometimes rising up again from their chalky foundations, hidden in the darkness, formed, as it were, islands of floating shadows on an immovable sea of light.
- swains He has tried at least fifty of these gentle swains since I came back from Dresden-red hair and a temper, black hair and an excellent opinion of one's self, fair hair and stupidity.