What is the correct spelling for SAVVEY?
This word (Savvey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SAVVEY
- navvy As I stared aghast at this faux pas the navvy , with his new hat at an angle and twirling the stick, proceeded down the street with mincing steps and exaggerated airs of gentility, to the applause of the entire crowd, including Cousin Egbert.
- salve Walking along the shore one morn, A holy man by chance I found Who by a tiger had been torn And had no salve to heal his wound.
- salver Old Jumel will give you the pick of the larder for a kiss," he roared in my sullen face, and added, relenting: "Well, then, I will send one of the lackeys up with a salver .
- save Everything was forgotten save our love.
- saved You saved her and her family, and now ...