What is the correct spelling for SAYAING?
This word (Sayaing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SAYAING
- haying We saw it in haying time, the third season after it had been manured and subsoiled and seeded down, and they were then taking fully three tons of timothy hay from an acre, which was the quantity it had yielded three years in succession, without any top-dressing.
- laying What I'm saying, quit playing, I'ma tell you how it's laying See me in the streets Psychopathic chain just swaying – Come Out To Play by anybody killa
- paying Hold tight, see the light, think of all the dues you're payin' So true, I'm tellin' you, wise up, can't you hear me sayin' – Get All You Can Take by kiss
- sacking One night, some ten years ere I was born, when they were sacking a rich man's house not very far from Minehead, a shot was fired at them in the dark, of which they took little notice, and only one of them knew that any harm was done.
- sailing Well, never mind, Courtney's a very good fellow, and knows just as much about the ship as I do, and he's got all sailing orders.
- Assaying The art of obtaining metals from their ores, comprising the processes of assaying, refining, smelting, &c. By assaying is meant, the particular manner of examining an ore or mixed metal, according to its nature, so as to discover not only what metals and what proportions of metal may be obtained from it, but also what other mineral substances or earths may be contained in it.
- Baying The baying hound, the winding horn, the scarlet huntsman, the flying fox, the streaming, flashing dash across the country-they are of the very essence of the life and civilization from which we spring.