What is the correct spelling for SAYING1?
This word (Saying1) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SAYING1
- haying The child, haying been taught that the lady of the household is "nothing but a step-mother," screams at the least chastisement, knowing that the neighbors' window is up and this will be a good way of making publication.
- laying Prada gloves, layin' for thugs, prayin' – Drummer by ghostface killah
- paying This guy is clearly nuts but he is desperate and he's paying Statistically he might as well be sitting home and praying – Stuck by Unknown Author
- saving We need some saving To help prevent our hearts from breaking – Over This by Ace Enders
- saying All the punk god angels are saying The toys are us, and we don't even know All the thug rock kids are playing All the punk god angels are saying – Doll-Dagga Buzz-Buzz Ziggety-Zag by Marilyn Manson
- slaying That image recurred when the glass was not at his lips; and behind it, sometimes the angry spectre of Sir George, sometimes the face of the girl, blazing with rage, slaying him with the lightning of her contempt.
- spying Someone's always tryin' to start my baby cryin' Talkin', squealin', spyin' – Wanna Be Startin' Something by Michael Jackson
- swaying Ball playin', hip swayin' Trouble makin', booty shakin' – Chilly Down by David Bowie
- Assaying ASSAYING MEAT AND DRINK.
- Baying All the spotted dogs were in the house, baying and barking, and everybody was yelling.
- Essaying Sometimes they would advance very cautiously towards the ladder: then, when they got very near, hesitate a little whether to go under or run the risk of falling into the street by essaying the narrow passage: then they would get very close up to the foot of the ladder, and dodge and dance about, and give the cart little pushes from side to side, until at last the magnetic influence exerted itself and the perambulator crashed into the ladder, perhaps at the very moment that the man at the top was stretching out to do some part of the work almost beyond his reach.
- Staying And sin no more, as we have done, by staying; But my Corinna, come, let's go a-Maying. – Corinna's Going A-Maying by Robert Herrick
- Suing and girl I swear if you start chewing I'm suing hahah yea and to the paper I'm gluin' and my trunk ain't big but big enough to fit you in – Fix My Hat by lil wayne