What is the correct spelling for SAYYING?
This word (Sayying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SAYYING
- haying I've been haying and fire-fighting since seven this morning.
- paying "I know, love, but I have," said Mrs. Ess Kay, "and thanks to you, I've got it, and several others, through without paying duty.
- sacking He was clothed in a sort of loose rough garment, the colour of sacking, that fell into a kind of hood behind; and he looked enormously powerful.
- sagging The gate, if you wish to prevent its sagging, should open in the center.
- sailing The enemy was astonished to see them sailing off with a fair wind towards Peloponnesus.
- Assaying Ashes which Wool Dyers use (see also Potash), 233; 559; 220 Use in assaying, =236-238=
- Baying It was but a little while afterwards that once more we heard the baying of the death-hounds.