What is the correct spelling for SBASIC?
This word (Sbasic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SBASIC
- space Out here in space, once you're going, you never stop ...
- speak Why do you not speak?
- species "Mr. Cartwright," said Rosalind with a burst of indignation that she could not control, "I must beg of you not to repeat this species of experiment on the feelings of this young lady during the absence of her mother.
- speech His speech had been long and one of many after a full dinner.
- spice "Variety," observed the captain, "is the spice of life.
- spicy Pepper, red-cedar chips, tobacco,-indeed, almost any strong spicy smell,-is good to keep moths out of your chests and drawers.
- spike Of all the various articles I gave my guest, hatchets and spike-nails were the most valuable in his eyes.
- spoke Then Ingonyama spoke- What he saw before him was strange, he said.
- spouse Just at this point Frau Rosamunda plucks her spouse by the sleeve and forces him, nolens volens, to retire with her.
- suppose I suppose so, Miss Pen.
- suspicious She looked up at him with a quick, suspicious glance.
- Ships Going to buy a lot of ships.
- spaces But reasons that have not within them these germs of greatness and happiness-and in moral life open spaces abound where greatness and happiness blend-these are surely not worthy of mention.
- saves If it saves you anything, I'll do it," she said.
- shapes Strange visions did upon him throng With shapes confused which held him long, A riot in his brain.
- speaks It lives in the hills and speaks for him even to-day."
- speeches I daresay that you will understand that since yesterday I have done nothing else but invent speeches to make to you-but now I do not feel as if it had been of much use.
- shops They soon learned that Cherami had visited four shops; but they also satisfied themselves that he had been to no more.