What is the correct spelling for SCA?
This word (Sca) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCA
- ca "No offence! no offence! an' you dare to ca ' me granny! Go! go! go!"
- sa Wons, Sirs, and I's sa moold it, 'twas ne'er sa moolded sen the Dam boon'd the Head on't.
- sac The clump of cells within and the inclosing sac as well are both requisite to the ultimate object of pregnancy; yet they fulfill very different purposes.
- sc sc. 3. Laurel.
- scab Barnyard manure would answer all purposes and would be an ideal potato fertilizer, except for the fact that it so often carries with it the spores of such diseases as blight, scab and rot. Still, barnyard manure in a partly rotted condition is very widely used by potato growers.
- SBA The Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority (HKEAA) has moved from norm-referenced to standards-referenced assessment, including the incorporation of a substantial school-based summative oral assessment component (SBA) into the compulsory English language subject in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), a high-stakes examination for all Form 4–5 students (Davison, 2007).
- RCA The RCA 474L Ballistic Missile Early Warning System (BMEWS, "474L System", Project 474L) was a United States Air Force Cold War early warning radar, computer, and communications system, for ballistic missile detection.
1 words made from the letters SCA
3 letter words made from SCA:sac.