What is the correct spelling for SCAARES?
This word (Scaares) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCAARES
- scare Strange happenings turn up to scare Out of thin air – A Virtual Dream? by edenbridge
- scared Well I told her don't get scared 'Cos you're gonna be spared – Long Cool Woman by hollies
- scores "Oh, yes, scores of times.
- Scarfs Perhaps I'll go to some Old Ladies' Home, and give each of the old girls one hundred dollars a quarter-wouldn't they have fun, buying scarfs and wool and caps?
- Scarves The sand blows into our back hair, and the Arabs make scarves and veils of their turbans.
- Squires The lady whom he had loved and robbed-all for her own good-had followed him down from London to Devonshire; and she and her aunt kept a small school, after some struggling fashion, in the town close by, where many kind-hearted squires of the neighbourhood sent their little girls, while they were still very little, for the sake of charity, and for pity of the sad, sad story.
- Scales Or had those men, whom he saw shooting at long range from positions of safety, come forward to reinforce the defenders of the redoubt, the scales might have been turned.
- Scars Look, here are the marks of her claws," and he pointed to the scars upon his face.
- secures In like manner a man comes into complete mastery of himself when through self-knowledge he presses every force and faculty into activity, and through activity secures for each its ultimate perfection of power and action.
- snares I wish I had got six months the time I was caught setting snares-I wish I had robbed a church.
- scrapes He began to reckon on the Christmas holidays, when he should have five weeks at home, free from the evils of both places,-from lessons with Miss Harold, and from Crofton scrapes.
- squares It is some time since they have divided their own country into squares.
- cares Shortly her mind became full of far closer cares.
- scares There had been war scares before.
- scarabs And she made me sit down before a cabinet containing a mummy-case, several statuettes of the Middle Empire, a number of scarabs, and some beautiful fragments of a ritual for the burial of the dead.
- stares She does see, of course; how she stares!
- scurries Therefore it is that he scurries from some open place of revelation, some storm of emotion, some strength-testing struggle, back into the shelter of the obvious; finding it an intellectual environment that demands no slightest expenditure of mental energy or initiative, strength to sally forth again into the unfamiliar.
- screws Mining and a thriving spacefreight trade in heavy metals made it a mecca for the toughest space-screws and hardest living prospector-miners to be found in the inhabited worlds.
- SABRES Every moment, and without any kind of provocation, they struck our poor sailors with the handles and flats of their sabres, and amused themselves by flourishing these weapons round my head and that of Captain Rooney.
- SPARES Sea-sickness, which spares not the most pious, had no effect upon him.
63 words made from the letters SCAARES
3 letter words made from SCAARES:aar, aas, ace, aec, ara, arc, are, ass, car, cer, ear, era, esr, ras, res, sac, sea, sec, sse.
4 letter words made from SCAARES:aare, acer, acre, aras, arca, area, ares, arse, asea, care, cars, case, race, rase, scar, sear, seas.
5 letter words made from SCAARES:acres, aeras, arcae, areca, asare, ascra, cares, cases, ceras, crass, cress, essar, racas, rasas, rases, rassa, saare, sacer, sacra, sarac, saras, sasac, sasae, scare, scrae, sears, seras.