What is the correct spelling for SCAIRES?
This word (Scaires) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SCAIRES
- scare We could use a little scare And there's more than enough blues For us to share – More Than Enough by Edgar Winter
- scared But at times I get so scared When I think about the previous Relationship we shared It was awesome but we lost it – 7 things by Miley Cyrus
- scores The difference between the completed scores is the number of points of the rubber.
- Scarfs They are very handsome, I suppose, those Mexican women; very picturesque, with their black eyes and their lace scarfs.
- Scarves All round her, stretching almost across the canal, the noiseless flock of gondolas-dark, leaning figures impelling them from behind, and in front the high prows and glow-worm lights; in the boats, a multitude of dim, shrouded figures, with not a face visible; and in their midst the barca, temple of light and music, built up of flowers, and fluttering scarves, and many-colored lanterns, a sparkling fantasy of color, rose and gold and green, shining on the bosom of the night.
- Squires Lord Elburne is the fourteenth of his line-originally simple country squires.
- Scales At Gabas too one is but seven miles from the Spanish frontier, and there is a foot-pass that scales the high barrier between the countries and leads down to the Spanish baths of Panticosa.
- Scars Although Penelope bore upon her body the scars of her wounds until the day of her death, it is stated, upon good authority, that she lived to be one hundred and ten years old; so that it is plain that her constitution was not injured by the sufferings and hardships of the beginning of her life in New Jersey.
- sires The old warrior looks down from the canvas and tells us to be men worthy of our sires.
- secures And there is a similar picturesque interest in the ancient English bounties-a trust which secures to every wayfarer who may demand it a loaf of bread or a mug of beer.
- snares For a long time past Arezzo had pitted itself in covert snares and small enterprises against the integrity and well-being of the Republic.
- scribes He does not say this publicly, nor does he for a moment believe that such a hope could be fully realized, but it is very dear to his heart; and no man spurred by such a hope, and thus bending all his thoughts toward the poor, the hard-working, the unsuccessful, is in a way to win honor from the Scribes; for we have Scribes now quite as much as when they were classed with Pharisees.
- squares All who did not carry the imperial arms had shut themselves up in their houses, and the streets and squares were deserted since the soldiers had assembled in front of the Serapeum.
- cares "If he is furious, he cares!
- scares A dismal, barbarous prohibition scares Each sympathetic being from our path.
- stares At dinner the hostile stares that were bent on me from our neighbors at table did not serve to reassure her.
107 words made from the letters SCAIRES
3 letter words made from SCAIRES:ace, aec, air, arc, are, ass, car, cer, cia, cis, ear, era, esr, ice, ies, ira, ire, irs, ras, res, sac, sea, sec, sic, sir, sis, sse.
4 letter words made from SCAIRES:acer, acre, aire, airs, ares, arse, care, cars, case, eira, eris, ices, icse, race, raie, rase, rice, ries, risc, rise, sari, scar, scsi, sear, seas, siar, sire, sise, ssri.
5 letter words made from SCAIRES:acier, acies, acres, acris, aesir, aries, arise, asier, assir, caire, cares, casei, cases, ceras, cisar, cissa, crais, crass, cress, criss, erica, essai, essar, isser, raise, rases, reais, recai, reiss, resia, rices, riess, rises, rissa, sacer, sacri, saics, saric, saris, sarsi, scare, scire, scrae, sears, seras, seria, sersi, sesia, sices, siers, sires.